whatsoever

Sunday, November 30, 2008


here's the prom picture(:
191108.
sorry to keep you guys from waiting.


front row(from left) : Nuruddin, Farhan, Arif, Faiz( Pek ), Me
back row(from left) : Faiz and Muzammil
Irwan, the 4T1 guy and mr.NCC and my dancing partner for the night.

Ruzaini. A future artist ?

Azri. He has my dad's name. yeah.

Tan Meng Kiat. the new guy from Fuchun Sec.

Nur Arif. the 2nd top student in acad. i think.

Mr Flavian. My favourite hot teacher. he teaches PHYSICS & my form teacher. he makes the girls go gaga all over him. but, 13 Dec 2008, he's getting married.

Anshari. 2007 class partner and my favourite buddy.

Noor Intan Baizura. The most prettiest and clever girl in Acad.

Falmuhaimin. The guy who doesnt know my real name and always call me BJ or Maggi. thanks alot.

Muzammil a.k.a Mamil. My candy supplier.

Hafiz Ruzaini. My bestfriend. i love him.

Faiz. The guy who keeps me laughing.

Aizat a.k.a Lil'Iz. My hiphop partner & my bestfriend.

Nasri. My bestfriend since primary school, my partner, my brownies fan.

Haziq. The birthday boy. My bestfriend too.

Afiq a.k.a Ario. My pal since primary school and The Last Eyesight band member. Guitarist & drummer.

Firdaus to Yong to Fredo. the best guitarist ever. he wrote Another Broken Heart which makes me cry and a band member of The Last Eyesight.

Jordon.

Khairul Anwar a.k.a Kyle. my art partner and my bestie. The singer of The Last Eyesight. he got great voice.
REALLY.

Wei Han. The hot chinese guy in class. and, a maths whizz.

Afiq a.k.a Angkong. He never fails to make me laugh.

Elliyana a.k.a Yana. She has spirits.
Fazlina. My primary school friend.
Jumalia. I'm craving for her hair ! It's NATURAL.
Tan Song Wei. Always saying im pretty.

Don Tan. My primary school friend and he was looking smart and hot for the night. But, he's always hot.



I will never forget these people and they'll always be remembered. All of us have been through together and I'll always treasure those moments.
Especially to my close friends, I'll always love them and won't forget all those moments we had. Since the day we first met until today and forever, I will cherish you guys. We've been through alot together as friends, classmates, schoolmates. And, i wish you guys all the best for your results.
So, thank you all my friends.
Love,
Khalijah a.k.a Maggi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home