whatsoever

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes. It has been a long time since i update my blog.
Updates on my life :


05 december 2008 : Met KrazieStarr for the first time and took picture with him at Esplanade Outdoor Theatre for Beats & Breaks.








17 december 2008 : got to know Aslam(:


18 december 2008 : got N levels results.



got 10 points.

art: 3
malay: 3
english: 4
maths: 4
science: 4
humans: 5


19 december 2008 : di left me.

30 december 2008 :
this guy here is MINE:)





10 january 2009: While waiting for Rina to end her dance class, met Oddstar and chill with him at Mcdonalds at Liang Court. He is such a cool guy to talk with. seriously.

15 january 2009,



I've decided to take the Sec 5 path. I don't know if I could cope with O levels this year. I cried for like I don't know how many times because i was confused. Rica has decided to take the ITE path. yes. She's leaving. I cried when Yanie told me she's going ITE. My bestest friend.. 4 years of friendship. We even promised to each other that we'll have each other no matter what. And yes, I'll keep that promise, Rica. Please don't forget bout us. Im gonna miss you so much ! And to Fazlina, I'll miss you so much too babe. Don't forget us tau ! Nadiah, hope you've choosen the right path babe.

Chat with Fatal and he told me not to give up. Or else, he'll 'smack my forehead'. Oh. And he wanna meet me and his 'biggest fan', my sister, Anis. hahah. Anis wanna go him perform this Saturday.. But Fatal says that it's not worth it because he's performing a verse only. yah. Then he was like, "but i wanna meet you guys.." Anis was like excited when she read that part. hahah.


16 january 2009,

4:31pm. The application for ITE April Intake has closed since 4pm. Im chatting with my baby polar bear, Niyah and Yanie. Gotta go to Youth Park later to send Rina for her Chingay dance practice. Tomorrow, going Clarke Quay to send her for Dance work dance practice at Robertson Walk. Now, Ive gotta go get ready. I can doll up for like 1 hour ! hahah. I'll update again when I'm really really free yea !

love,

maggi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home