whatsoever

Monday, February 02, 2009




300109 :

Had a very wonderful birthday.
Thanks for the wishes friends ! I hearts you guys(;
After school, met Mr.Delonge outside Boots & Shoes around maybe 5 plus?
So, he's late by a few minutes ONLY.
He saw me and hand me a paper bag with a lovely cute teddy bear inside.


I felt so guilty for not buying him any presents. After we met, went to Metro and surveyed some dresses and bras . Yeahh. I wanna get one okayy. But, changed my mind. We went to book tickets for Bride Wars. After we got our tickets, it cost 20bucks total. I treat him. We went to Mcdonalds and he bought Mcflurry and sat there and talk and i watch him eat. Head to buy mama's selendang. But i didnt purchase one cos i dont know which one mama want. Went to Bata to buy Rina's school shoes. We went to the top level and buy popcorn and drinks and headout to the cinema.






Bride Wars is sooo awesome ! You guys should watch.



Really.



After the movies, went to banquet and he treat me Mee Hokkien and he ate Kway Teow. He sent me home and we walked all the way from CWP to 585. Under my blk, we took pictures and kissed and we bid each other goodbye. Thank you Mr.Aslam for everything. i love you(;








1st March;

Aslam and i had a time off. yeaps.
I'll always have Teddy with me whenever i sleep. After O levels, we'll be together again. I'll miss him alot and he'll be mine forever. I promise.




i love you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home