whatsoever

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well, my life is full of ups and downs.

Theres alot of obstacles that i have to face.

Family to boyfriends to friends.

Who doesnt get so fucked up.

Yeah. I broke my promise with Aslam.

Whut did i do ?

Firstly, I two timed him.

Then.. Without knowing.. He wanna have a Time Off.

But then.. I was with 'W' at that time too. ( 180109 )

So.. Yeah.

'W' didnt know. Up till today..

Well.. Half way with 'W'.. Got to know 'A'.

'A' is the loving type. So, I cant really resist him. I lied to him that I'm single.. Although my heart is with 'W'..

I felt bad and guilty.

I didnt know what to do..

One week after I was with 'A', 'W' found out.

Ive broke 2 people heart, in one day. Thanks to the guy who told 'W'. Really.

If not.. I would have to live in guiltiness. 'W' is the aggressive-loving-straight-forward type of guy. That what makes me loving him although he has done things which i hate.

He love my siblings. & mummy.

Its gonna be 3 months already.. But, I feel like it has been sooo longgg..

He has planned his future too. He want me to be his fiance when we've reached 21 - 22.

Hmm.. I dunt know how long can I stay with him .. Cos 'N' wants me too. Im young, confused and i feel like giving up.

But, thanks to Bradder.. He and mummy saved my day (: i love you guyyys so much !



YESTERDAY :


Went to RP to send my lil sister.

Aliff Aziz was there too. For Najib Ali's show, Rentak Cilik. Aliff is a such an outgoing guy. Funny, nice and friendly. He's not arrogant like i used to think of him. Took pictures and talked with him. I'll upload those pics on Fridayy:D





well,

ive really gotta go ..

To Bruh, thanks ferr everything.. I love you too bruh.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home